Search This!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Testimonials

Seller was flexible w/ timing & location of collection; very patient as well. Items were collected at the appointed time & in perfect condition as promised. Good deal.
- Ursula S.

Amazing service with flexibility. He was there to assist me on my purchase & was very prompt to his words. Definitely will be dealing more with Joel
- Naz

Joel is an excellent person to deal with. He is flexbile about collection locations and never fails to offer good deals!
- Kelvin

Joel is a very prompt and responsive person with my enquiry.
He delivers the tickets to the place of my convenience.
Hence I would like to say, dun worry too much in dealing with him, he is the person you can trust and enjoy buying things from.
- Jonathan

1 comment:

ursie said...

Item Bought: Where the Wild Things are DVD

Remarks: Was in good condition at a discounted price. Very pleased w/ transaction. Thanks Joel!

- Ursula again